OCTOBER 30th & 31st, 2020
Tours Begin at 7:00 P.M.
Last Tour Starts at 11:00 P.M.
What happens after the show is over and the stage lights go dim? Come along with us as we explore the untold history behind unexplained sightings and occurrences reported at the Ryman throughout her 128-year history. Go where no guest has ever gone before: under one of Nashville’s favorite stages. Hear the truth behind the Ryman’s most infamous stories straight from our expert historians. Bring your friends and family for an unforgettable Halloween experience.
With your tour, you’ll be treated to refreshments, a guided tour of the iconic venue, once-in-a-lifetime access beneath the stage, and a photo to commemorate your evening. We encourage you and your guests to come dressed in costume. Duration of tour will be 45 minutes.
While most of the tour is accessible, some locations may not be accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
What to Expect on a Haunted Tour:
- 10 people per tour group with tours running every 15 minutes.
- Special guided tour of the iconic Ryman:
- Guided tours are 40-45 minutes
- Once-in-a-lifetime access beneath the famous stage
- Keepsake photo to commemorate the experience
- Refreshments (Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks)
- Guests are encouraged to come dressed in costume
- While most of the tour is accessible, some locations may not be accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
Our Tour Safety Precautions:
- Guests can expect the following safety precautions:
- Staff receive temperature checks before each shift and will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This means guests will see staff in face masks during their visit.
- Guests are required to wear protective face masks. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you. Please note, costume masks do not meet the proper protective standards.
- Health screening questions will be asked of each guest before their tour.
- Guests will be positioned at least 6 feet apart while entering and exiting.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for guest use as needed.
- Cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures. These protocols include dedicated staff members for frequent cleaning of high touchpoint areas.