Step into the shoes of your favorite musicians at Air Castle Studio.
Choose from a selection of classic songs or bring your own original composition. Our professional sound engineer will guide you through the studio recording process to capture your unique performance!
The studio experience is included with the Ryman Tour, but you can take home your one-of-a-kind recording as a digital download for just $15.
Choose from 19 Classic Songs
Air Castle Studio backing tracks are produced by former Opry musical director Steve Gibson and a “who’s who” of A-List Nashville studio musicians.
- “Amazing Grace”
- “Chattahoochee” Alan Jackson
- “Crazy” Patsy Cline
- “D.I.V.O.R.C.E.” Tammy Wynette
- “Friends In Low Places” Garth Brooks
- “Grandpa” The Judds
- “Heartbreak Hotel” Elvis Presley
- “He Stopped Loving Her Today” George Jones
- “Hello Darlin’” Conway Twitty
- “Hey, Good Lookin’” Hank Williams
- “Jailhouse Rock” Elvis Presley
- “Jesus Take The Wheel” Carrie Underwood
- “King Of The Road” Roger Miller
- “Mama Tried” Merle Haggard
- “Mine” Taylor Swift
- “Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys” Willie Nelson & Waylon Jennings
- “My Baby Loves Me” Martina McBride
- “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem” Kenny Chesney
- “Walkin’ After Midnight” Patsy Cline
- or Record Your Own Song
We love original music. To record a song you wrote yourself, please come prepared with a lyric sheet and your chosen live accompaniment. Our engineer will work with you to polish the final product.
Bring Your Own Instruments
We do keep an acoustic guitar in the studio that you’re welcome to use, but if you would like to bring your own, the following acoustic instruments are allowed in the studio.
- Violins or Fiddles
Schedule Your Session
Each recording session is on a first-come, first-served basis and will last approximately fifteen minutes. Get added to the schedule by checking in at the Air Castle Studio when you arrive for your tour.
The last Air Castle Studio session starts at 3:45 p.m. every day. Multiple recording sessions will need to be approved by the Ryman engineer.