Click Here FOR A LIST OF RESCHEDULED SHOW DATES
Know before you go
Your safety, and the safety of our artists and team are our first priorities at Ryman Auditorium. We’ve put measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun when you attend a limited, in-person Ryman show. And we have the support from our team at Ryman Hospitality Properties and Vanderbilt University Medical Center to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to the Ryman.
Room for fun
Our seating is positioned so that you have room to enjoy the show and the sounds at the Ryman. We’ve limited the tickets for each event so that seats are spread out and placed at least 6 feet apart.
Masks for Safety
We’re requiring all guests to wear masks at all times during any Ryman show to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff and artists. If you don’t have a mask at the time of the show, we will provide one for you.
Clean and Secure
The Ryman’s best-in-class safety protocols developed with Vanderbilt Health include enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices. Hand sanitation stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Masks are required at all times for guests and staff during your visit (if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you).
- Social distancing protocols will be followed throughout the Ryman for your safety, and the safety of our staff and artists.
- Seats will be assigned with distance between groups.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements. This includes dedicated staff members for frequent cleaning of high-touchpoint areas.
- No oversized bags or backpacks will be permitted into the Ryman, unless medically related.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- Doors will open one hour prior to showtime.
- Security screenings are standard practice at the Ryman. No weapons, including pocket-knives are allowed on property.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we are operating with limited capacity in the building.
- Socially distanced reminders have been placed throughout the venue to keep guests safely spaced when walking/stopping on the tour. (ex: “Please remember to practice social distancing…”)
- Staff will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). That means that you will see our staff in masks during your visit.
- Guests will be socially distanced while entering/exiting the venue.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue for guests to use as needed.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.