Celebrate 65 years of love and music of one of country music’s most beloved couples with a Nashville downtown experience that takes you through the stories, lives and footsteps of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash.
Revel in the history and spirit of the Ryman, where backstage June first bumped into Johnny in 1956, and where he later declared that he would marry her — and don’t miss their limited-time pop-up exhibit. Then immerse yourself in all things Cash at the Johnny Cash Museum, with the largest collection of memorabilia and artifacts in the world, you’ll follow the love story of the “Man in Black” and June.
Explore their story at the Ryman and Johnny Cash Museum
For This Limited-Time Experience!
Step into the life and experiences of the Man in Black with the world’s largest collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world on a self-guided tour, just a 4-minute walk from the Ryman.
Step into Johnny Cash’s world and experience:
- Interactive exhibits, graphics, and films
- Artifacts and memorabilia of Johnny and June’s memorable moments
- Johnny Cash’s life through the lens of costumes, letters, artwork and more
- Interactive green screen experience where you can have your photo taken with Johnny
- The Johnny Cash Museum Cafe, Gift Shop, and Johnny Cash’s Bar & BBQ located right next door
- An AAA Gem-rated museum, officially licensed by the Cash Estate
Come feel the spirit of music in this downtown Nashville landmark, where Johnny and June’s story began, and continues today.
Join us on a self-guided tour and experience:
- The limited-time Johnny & June pop-up exhibit.
- The stage where Johnny & June met (stand on it and take a commemorative photo!)
- A world-famous living music landmark
- This season’s star-studded exhibits
- Our immersive Soul of Nashville Theater