- Shop & Eat
Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is the premiere wedding venue in Music City. Originally built as a tabernacle, this National Historic Landmark is the ideal location for the most memorable day of your life! The Ryman's classic setting features original solid-oak pews dating back to 1892 and stunning stained-glass windows that make the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony. Say your vows on Nashville's famous stage!
Everyone is a star on their wedding day. Why not take the spotlight on Nashville's best known stage for your big day? Say "I DO" where famous couples like Johnny Cash and June Carter met and fell in love, countless love songs have been sung and people have courted and been married for generations.
- Original antique solid-oak pews for your guests
- Elegant stained-glass windows
- Eight backstage dressing rooms
- Backstage make-up room
- In-house lighting and audio systems
- 12 parking spaces on site
- Convenient downtown location
- Professional, experienced event staff
Whether you prefer to say your vows in front of a packed house or at a small, private ceremony, the Ryman's staff will help make your day a historic occasion!
The Ryman offers a multitude of options to make your dreams come true:
- Grand ceremonies with pews full of families and friends
- Intimate on-stage weddings
- Rehearsal dinners or receptions on stage
- Elegant cocktail receptions in the Historic Fifth Avenue Vestibule
- Iconic backdrop for your photos
Limited number of dates available.