- Shop & Eat
For more than a century the Ryman has been Nashville's gathering place for a multitude of events. With a variety of function spaces, the Ryman can accommodate groups from twenty to twenty-three hundred. The Fifth Avenue Vestibule with its captivating time line exhibit and close proximity to the auditorium makes for an ideal party space prior to a concert. Treat your guests to a dinner or reception they will never forget on the stage where so much magic has been made. Make a statement and host your awards show, press conference or television event…AT THE RYMAN!
"The Academy was so proud to bring our ACM Honors event to the historic Ryman Auditorium for the first time this year, there is no better or more meaningful place to celebrate country musicians and pioneers. The venue and staff made our event easy and we look forward to our next event at the Ryman."
– Erick Long, VP, Logistics, Academy of Country Music
- Eight Dressing Rooms
- Multi-track Recording Studio
- Make-up Room
- Catering Room
"We've hosted the broadcast of the International Bluegrass Music Association Awards show from the Ryman on several occasions and in addition to the historical significance of the venue to our music, the professionalism and attention from the staff and crew has always exceeded expectations. From the smallest details of show production, ticketing, concessions, security and even assistance in marketing, the Ryman has an experienced and devoted staff that makes every guest feel welcome and show productions run smoothly."
– Dan Hays, Executive Director, IBMA
Our friendly, professional staff is one of the Ryman's best resources. We are committed to the success of your event, whether it's an intimate function or a large scale affair.
"Putting on a concert at the Ryman is a joy. First there is the history and credibility of the building. Second, there is the sound of the room. You know that your audience can hear perfectly. Third, is the professionalism of all the staff, from security, to the box office, to the administration and production crew. All my concerts have run like clockwork."
– Walt Quinn, VP, Marketing & Development, Cumberland Heights
A sampling of past events:
- Television Programs – CMT Crossroads, American Idol, GAC-TV''s Music City Keep On Playin': A Benefit for Flood Relief
- Press Conferences – Natural Resources Defense Council, Country Music Association, Lady Antebellum
- Corporate Meetings – Nissan North America, K-Mart
- Benefit Concerts – Cumberland Heights, Second Harvest Food Bank, Help Haiti Live, Meharry Medical College
- Award Shows – Americana Music Association Awards, Academy of Country Music's ACM Honors, International Bluegrass Music Association Awards
- Dinners on stage – Kennedy Center, Penske
"Hosting the announcement of the CMA Awards nominees in the historic Ryman Auditorium definitely set the tone for Country Music's Biggest Night. The early CMA Awards were held on that stage. Announcing our final nominees from a location that has been an integral part of our format's heritage and history added to the experience for the artists, members of our industry, and the numerous press outlets that attended. The venue, and significance of that stage, contributed a level of excitement that could not be duplicated anywhere else."
– Wendy Pearl, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Country Music Association