- Shop & Eat
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO IN PERSON PURCHASE SALES AT OUR BOX OFFICE OR AT TICKETMASTER OUTLETS (I.E. KROGER) THE DAY OF AN ON SALE:
- No camping is allowed. Do not arrive more than (1) hour prior to sale time.
- You must be 12 years or older and be able to complete a transaction to receive a numbered ticket.
- Sequentially numbered tickets will be distributed approximately (1) hour prior to designated sale time. The starting number will be drawn randomly by a customer.
- Having a numbered ticket does not guarantee tickets, just a place in line.
- Numbered tickets are non-transferable.
- If you arrive after the RND has begun, take position in the "late line" behind those with numbered tickets.
- Tickets will be sold on a best available basis; you cannot select a specific seat location. You may, however, select an alternate price level if available.
- You must remain orderly and pick up any trash prior to designated sale time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to abide by these policies.
- Ticketmaster/Ticket Center assumes no responsibility for unforeseen technical problems.
TO CHARGE BY PHONE CALL (800) 745-3000 www.ticketmaster.com